Regain Your Confidence With Our Natural-Looking Dentures in Byford
Do you have missing teeth but have no idea what you must do to cover it? Are you someone that thinks oral prosthetics like the denture is only suitable for senior citizens?
A denture is your best bet if you miss your smile and self-confidence because of your missing teeth. Anyone can choose this option, someone who has had a fall and lost a tooth, a sportsman, an accident victim, or even someone with a genetic disorder.
Book an Appointment
Need Urgent Dental Care? Give Us A Call Now Or Book Online
What Are Dentures, And Why Should I Get One?
Dentures are a combination of artificial teeth and gums. They are custom-made to suit your mouth. Dentists in Byford will use a mould to create a denture such that it replaces your damaged, fallen out teeth with artificial teeth that not just look natural but also feel natural!
Here are some reasons why you should get one:
- They improve your smile
- They cover multiple missing teeth but not in a row
- They support cheeks and lips.
- They help to chew food
- They give relief from pain.
- They are economically viable
Frequently Asked Questions About Byford Dentures
Why It's The Right Treatment For Me
A lot of people in Byford find dentures to be better than individual tooth implants. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Support: a denture and implant both support the jawbone and the gums well.
- Lifetime: A denture lasts up to a maximum of 15 years, whereas implants can stay as long as you live
- Cost: dentures may cost less initially, but the costs can build up gradually. The implants require costly investment, but once they are there, there is virtually no maintenance
- Comfort: dentures may take time to get used to, but they will become normal after a bit; Implants, on the other hand, look and feel like regular teeth.
- Dentures are removed and cleaned before you use them again. An implant is permanent, and you treat them the same as your teeth.
- Dentures can make eating hard and sticky foods a little hard. Implants replicate regular teeth when eating, chewing, and biting.
- Dentures do not require any surgery, whereas implants require an Outpatient procedure to be completed.
Why We Are Byford's Preferred Dentist
At Byford Smiles, the art and science of practical dentistry come together to achieve high-quality, long-lasting results. Our philosophy is simple. We strive for excellence. We aim to provide the highest quality dental care in a positive environment and by doing so, make a lasting difference to our patients’ confidence and quality of life.
Byford Smiles has built an outstanding reputation as Byford’s premium specialist dental clinic conveniently located at Byford Marketplace. Byford Smiles houses a team of leading dentists and an amazing support staff.
Why Patients Love Byford Smiles
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
We have introduced the principle of family medicine, which means that the family practitioner will handle the majority of medical requests, with a specialists involved only if necessary.
- Alison Fraser
- Sonya Morris
"I visited Dr Alefia at Byford Smiles today and she has finally settled my nerves about seeing a dentist! Dr Alefia was very calming and explained everything thoroughly and in terms that was easily understood. Tanya at reception knew so much and helped with my claim and how to proceed with future appointments! She was so friendly and I now have nothing to fear when it comes to seeing a dentist. I would highly recommend Byford Smiles to all! A beautiful practice! Thank you!"
- Ashleigh Davis
Affordable Pricing & Payment Plans
Apart from our In-house payment plans we also have Interest free payment options available for all patients via AfterPay, ZipMoney, ZipPay and Supercare.